Fires and explosions can cause severe injuries for those in the vicinity. Unfortunately, these incidents often occur due to the careless or negligent actions of a property owner, vehicle driver, or product manufacturer. At Price Petho & Associates P.L.L.C., we are here to help if you or a loved one has been injured in a fire or explosion incident caused by another party. We will investigate every aspect of your claim, gather evidence to prove liability, and work to secure full compensation for your losses.
Liability for fire and explosion accidents in Charlotte
At Price Petho & Associates P.L.L.C., our fire and explosion accident attorneys in Charlotte understand that these incidents can occur in a variety of ways. Some of the common types of fire and explosion cases we handle include the following:
- Premises liability: In these cases, the injury victim (the plaintiff) typically alleges that their fire or explosion injuries were caused by a dangerous condition on another person’s property. For example, the injury victims may allege that a property owner was negligent for failing to keep batteries in their smoke detectors or not remediating a fire hazard.
- Defective products: Unfortunately, there are times when defective products make it into the hands of consumers. This could be due to a product design flaw, an error when manufacturing, or faulty instructions for the product. Faulty products that can cause burns or explosions often include batteries, defective appliances, malfunctioning smoke detectors, etc.
- Vehicle accidents: Fires and explosions sometimes occur in the aftermath of a vehicle accident. This can include accidents involving passenger vehicles, commercial trucks, motorcycles, etc. Vehicle accident fires and explosions can result in severe injuries for drivers, passengers, and nearby bystanders.
- Construction site accidents: Fires and explosions sometimes occur at construction sites, often due to a failure of employees, contractors, or subcontractors to follow safety precautions. These incidents can cause injuries to workers, site visitors, and bystanders.
Charlotte fire and explosion accident injuries
Our Charlotte fire and explosion accident attorneys often help victims who have sustained the following injuries in these incidents:
- Severe burns
- Broken and dislocated bones
- Crush injuries
- Internal bleeding
- Internal organ damage
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Open head wounds
- Spinal cord trauma
- Ruptured eardrums
- Blast lung
- Eye injuries
- Severe lacerations or puncture wounds
Contact us for a free consultation of your case today
If you or somebody you care about has been injured in a fire or explosion caused by the careless or negligent actions of another party, contact an attorney as soon as possible. At Price Petho & Associates P.L.L.C., our dedicated team has the resources necessary to investigate every aspect of your case as we work to secure the compensation you need. This can include:
- Full coverage of medical expenses
- Physical therapy or rehabilitation expenses
- Any household out-of-pocket costs
- Lost income if you are unable to work
- Loss of enjoyment of life damages
- Pain and suffering damages