Injuries can lead to major setbacks for victims, which is why the team at Price Petho & Associates P.L.L.C. is ready to stand by your side. Our Rutherfordton personal injury attorneys have extensive experience handling these claims throughout the state of North Carolina, and we are ready to help you today. If you or somebody you love has been injured due to the careless or negligent actions of someone else, we will investigate your claim and help you recover the compensation you are entitled to.
Types of personal injury cases that we handle
The Rutherfordton personal injury attorneys at Price Petho & Associates P.L.L.C. are able to help clients who have sustained injuries in a wide variety of ways. Some of the most common types of personal injury claim that we handle include the following:
- Car accidents: Vehicle accidents are not uncommon in and around Rutherfordton, and they can result in severe injuries for those involved.
- Truck accidents: Accidents involving large commercial trucks often result in severe injuries for those inside traditional passenger vehicles.
- Defective products: Products can become defective in a number of ways, and they can cause significant harm to consumers. Companies and manufacturers should be held liable in these instances.
- Pedestrian injuries: Pedestrians are incredibly vulnerable to severe injuries in the event they are struck by vehicles, motorcycles, scooters, and any other heavy object.
- Premises liability claims: Property owners have a duty to ensure the safety of those who have a right to be on their premises. If they fail to do so, visitors and guests can sustain severe injuries.
- Medical malpractice claims: Researchers have indicated that medical mistakes are the third leading cause of death in the country, and they injure millions more each year. These incidents arise due to diagnosis problems, surgical errors, medication mistakes, infections, and more.
- Dog bite and animal attacks: Anytime a person is injured due to a dog bite or an animal attack, the owner of the animal should be held liable and be required to pay compensation to the injury victim.
- Work injuries: Workplace injuries are incredibly common, but employers and workers’ compensation insurance carriers often put up a fight when it comes to making a claim.
- Construction accidents: The construction industry is incredibly dangerous for workers. Anytime a construction worker sustains an injury on the job, they deserve full compensation for their losses.
Time limit to file a personal injury claim in Rutherfordton
It is important to understand that individuals who sustain an injury caused by the actions of someone else have a limited amount of time to file these claims in court. The North Carolina personal injury statute of limitations is three years from the date the injury occurs. If an injury victim fails to file a lawsuit within this timeframe, they will lose the ability to recover any compensation at all for their losses.
Call a Rutherfordton personal injury lawyer today
If you or somebody you love has been injured due to the careless or negligent actions of another person, business, or entity in the Rutherfordton area, reach out to the team at Price Petho & Associates P.L.L.C. today. Our attorneys have extensive experience handling complex personal injury claims throughout North Carolina, and we know what it takes to help clients recover the compensation they need. This can include coverage of all medical bills related to the incident, lost wages, pain and suffering damages, and more. When you need a Rutherfordton personal injury lawyer, you can contact us for a free consultation of your case by clicking here or calling 704-850-6322.