If you or somebody you love is involved in a car accident caused by the careless or negligent actions of another driver, you will likely have to deal with insurance carriers in order to recover compensation for your injuries and other losses. However, insurance carriers do not like to pay out settlements, even if it is clear that they must do so under the terms of their policy. At Price Petho & Associates P.L.L.C., our qualified team is ready to help when you need a Charlotte car accident lawyer by your side. We have the resources and experience necessary to take on aggressive insurance carriers and help ensure that you receive maximum compensation for your claim.
We deal with the insurance carriers for you
At Price Petho & Associates P.L.L.C., our team has extensive experience handling insurance carriers. We understand the tactics used by insurance claims adjusters to lower any settlement they pay out on your behalf, and we refuse to let them take advantage of you.
When you work with our attorneys, we will take over all communications with other parties on your behalf, including all conversations with the insurance carriers involved. This is crucial because car accident victims often say things to insurance claims adjusters that jeopardize their settlement. Our immediate advice to all clients is to:
- Never give a recorded statement to an insurance claims adjuster
- Refuse to sign over your complete medical records
- Keep all small talk out of conversations with claims adjusters
- Never post information about your crash on social media
We gather all evidence needed to prove liability
The car accident lawyers at Price Petho & Associates P.L.L.C. have the resources necessary to thoroughly investigate your case and obtain any evidence needed to prove liability. This can include:
- Photo or video surveillance from the scene of the crash
- Any accident or police reports
- Statements from eyewitnesses
- Vehicle “black box” data
If necessary, we will work with accident reconstruction experts to piece together what happened so we can show the insurance carriers who was liable for the accident.
We handle all negotiations with insurance carriers
Our team will handle all negotiations with insurance carriers. It is not uncommon for an insurance carrier to offer a quick settlement that is much lower than what you truly deserve. However, we will use the evidence that we gather and submit as many counter offers as necessary to ensure that you receive the compensation you need.
If the insurance carrier or at-fault party refuses to offer a fair settlement for your injuries and other losses, your attorney will not be afraid to file a civil personal injury lawsuit against the at-fault party.
We handle a wide range of accidents at Price Petho & Associates P.L.L.C.
At Price Petho & Associates P.L.L.C., our vehicle accident attorneys in Charlotte and throughout North Carolina handle a wide range of accidents. This includes the following:
- Traditional vehicle crashes: Our attorneys handle various types of crashes, including all manner of minor or severe incidents.
- Bad road quality accidents: Accidents involving poor road quality or roadway defects are often caused by the careless or negligent actions of government entities, construction companies, or third-party contractors.
- Deer versus vehicle accidents: Drivers throughout North Carolina often struggle to recover the compensation they need after an accident involving a deer or another type of animal.
- Drunk driving accidents: Impaired drivers are responsible for a significant percentage of all fatal and injury accidents each year in North Carolina.
- Head-on collisions: Head-on collisions regularly occur at high speeds and often cause devastating injuries for those involved.
- Hit and run accidents: Hit and run crash victims struggle to recover compensation, particularly when insurance carriers refuse to pay proper settlement amounts.
- Intersection accidents: Accidents involving intersections can become complicated, particularly when it comes to determining liability.
- Multi-vehicle accidents: When there are more than two vehicles involved in a crash, determining liability can become immensely more complicated.
- Parking lot accidents: Accidents that occur in parking lots can be challenging, particularly if a driver leaves the scene of the incident.
- Rear-end accidents: Rear-end accidents are not always minor – these incidents often involve significant property damage and severe injuries.
- Rollover accidents: Rollover accidents can be caused by the careless or negligent actions of other drivers as well as roadway defects, and these incidents regularly result in significant injuries for those involved.
Regardless of the type of accident you or a loved one have been involved in, you need to seek legal assistance when dealing with aggressive insurance carriers. At Price Petho & Associates P.L.L.C., we know that insurance carriers are seeking only to limit the amount of compensation they pay you in a settlement. They will do anything they can to get you to accept a lower compensation amount. Our attorneys have experience investigating every type of incident we listed above as well as any other type of crash that may occur. If necessary, we will employ the assistance of an accident reconstruction expert who can help us determine liability and hold at-fault drivers and their insurance carriers accountable.
Contact our Charlotte lawyers for help today
If you or a loved one have been injured or sustained property damage due to the actions of another driver in or around the Charlotte area, contact our attorneys today. At Price Petho & Associates P.L.L.C., we are ready to get to work helping you obtain maximum compensation from the insurance carriers involved in the case. We have an extensive track record of success, and we understand the tactics used by aggressive insurance carriers to limit the amount of money they pay you in a settlement. When you need a Charlotte car accident insurance attorney, you can contact us for a free consultation of your case by clicking here or calling 704-850-6322.