Rockingham Personal Injury Attorneys
Experienced advocacy for accident and injury victims in Richmond County, NC
A serious injury can completely derail your life – your job, your life plans, your relationships with friends and family. You may wonder how you will ever bounce back from a life-altering accident if you cannot pay bills, work, or deal with an injury that changes how everything once was. However, there is help available.
Since 1979, Price, Petho & Associates has fought for justice on behalf of the injured. We believe our clients deserve the best possible representation, and we work every day to achieve success for Rockingham citizens injured through no fault of their own. With a track record of successful case results, let us guide you through the legal system with confidence. We offer free consultations, so make an appointment to meet with us today.
What would you like to know?
- What kinds of Rockingham personal injury cases do you handle?
- What are some typical severe and catastrophic injuries?
- How can a Rockingham injury attorney help my case?
- What is my personal injury case worth?
- What is the statute of limitations for Rockingham personal injury claims?
- Do you have a personal injury attorney near me?
What kinds of Rockingham personal injury cases do you handle?
Personal injury cases arise in various ways in and around our area. The attorneys at Price, Petho & Associates have decades of combined legal experience helping clients who have been injured due to the following:
If you were injured in any way due to the negligence of another, we strongly urge you to call our offices to discuss the details, so we can determine the best path forward toward securing full compensation for your losses. If you were injured on a job site or in the course of your job duties, we can help you with your workers’ compensation claim.
Additionally, we provide legal help to grieving family members who have lost a loved one due to the careless or negligent actions of others. Our Rockingham wrongful death attorneys are standing by to take your call when you need us.
What are some typical severe and catastrophic injuries?
The severity of injuries caused by these incidents can vary widely, depending on the facts and circumstances surrounding each particular case. Our Rockingham personal injury lawyers regularly work with victims who have sustained life-altering injuries, including:
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Open head wounds
- Spinal cord injuries with paralysis
- Burn injuries
- Severe whiplash
- Other severe back and neck injuries
- Severe lacerations or puncture wounds
- Limb loss or crush injuries
- Internal organ damage
- Broken or dislocated bones
- Internal bleeding
- Significant scarring and disfigurement
- Workplace occupational illnesses
In addition to these catastrophic injuries, we also help clients who have experienced severe emotional and psychological trauma as a result of an accident and their subsequent injuries.
How can a Rockingham injury attorney help my case?
Personal injury cases can become complex incredibly quickly, and injury victims often lack the resources necessary to investigate their claims. When you turn to our personal injury attorneys, you can count on having a team on your side that can handle every aspect of your case. The attorneys at Price, Petho & Associates have the resources necessary to:
- Uncover the evidence needed to prove liability. This includes photo evidence from the scene of the incident, video surveillance from nearby buildings, statements from eyewitnesses, accident or police reports, and more.
- Ensure you are evaluated by a trusted medical professional who can treat your injuries and help estimate your total medical costs. This includes your future medical costs and needs, not only what you have accrued since your accident.
- Handle all communication and negotiation with insurance carriers and at-fault parties to obtain a fair settlement out of court. This helps ensure insurance adjusters and other attorneys do not attempt to take advantage of you while you are trying to recover from your injuries.
- Take your case to trial if necessary to ensure that you are treated fairly by all parties. Our lawyers prepare every claim as if it is going to trial to show other parties that we are serious about every case and every client. It’s how we built our reputation.
Our decades of combined legal experience help injury victims and their families secure the compensation they deserve, begin their recovery, and gain closure for what happened to them.
What is my personal injury case worth?
After an accident and injury that was not your fault, you have the right to pursue damages in a personal injury action. A successful claim will secure you financial compensation for losses including:
- Medical bills and expenses, current and future
- Lost wages and loss of earning potential
- Pain and suffering, meaning your physical and mental pain
- Emotional distress, from the trauma of your accident and injuries
In rare cases, the court may award a victim punitive damages, designed to punish the defendant. These are only awarded in cases when the defendant acted with egregious behavior or gross negligence. Our Rockingham injury attorneys can explain more about how these work in your free consultation.
What is the statute of limitations for Rockingham personal injury claims?
After a serious accident and injury, you have a limited amount of time to file a lawsuit, which is called a statute of limitations. Here in North Carolina, the statute of limitations for personal injury claims is three years, and two years for wrongful death claims. Waiting too long to file a claim can result in a denial, and you may be unable to pursue compensation for your losses. For the best chance at a successful outcome, contact the attorneys at Price, Petho & Associates as soon as possible.
Do you have a personal injury attorney near me?
Price, Petho & Associates has an office in Rockingham, NC at 801 East Broad Avenue. We’re right off Rockingham Road and just minutes from the courthouse. We also maintain offices in Charlotte and Rutherfordton, for your convenience. If you are too injured to come to us, we make home and hospital visits.
Trusted Rockingham personal injury lawyers on your side
After a life-changing injury, you don’t have to struggle through a complicated legal journey alone. The Rockingham injury attorneys at Price, Petho & Associates fully understand how a severe injury can negatively impact your life and devastate your finances. During your free consultation, we can discuss the situation that led to your injury, pinpoint the negligent party, and create a personalized case strategy based on your legal and financial needs. To find out how we can help, call 704-372-2160 or fill out our contact form today. Serving Charlotte, Rockingham, Rutherfordton, and the entire Lower Piedmont.